Inventing and product development is not just fun and games. There's a lot of hard work and experience that is the backbone of success. Great ideas are only that...just ideas until you do the research, planning and execution that it takes to make your idea become a reality.
• Does your new idea solve a problem or serve a purpose?
• Will there be a large demographic market and demand for your new product?
• Can it be manufactured at a cost that allows for a reasonable margin of profit?
• Are there already similar products on the market?
• Can your invention be protected with patents and trademarks?
• Should you license your invention to large marketing or manufacturing companies or are you ready to face the challenges of producing your product yourself and bring it to market?
These are just a few of the basic questions you have to be able to answer before you decide to take on the financial risk, time and energy to turn that great idea you have into something that will end up in the hands of happy consumers. See our Links to other great Inventor sites to learn more. Research everything!
THEY RUN WHEN
YOU ROLL 'EM!
USE YOUR BRAIN &
PROTECT YOUR SKULL!
ROLLING INFLATABLE FUN WHEEL
FOR CRAZY FUN!
Here's a few of our more successful inventions. The best ones are yet to come....
ARE YOU READY TO PARTY?